Try the Draupnir demo
Detailed Features Guide
Find Trusted Networks
or get your network found!
Friends and associates
On the Stats Page you will find a listing of every trade you have added as well as No Trade, No Ref, No Cookie,
and Search Engine stats. The Search Engine stats group together referrers from several known SE domains; you
may add other SE domains to this list if you so desire, it will be explained below under 'Site Config'.
You will notice several columns on the page including:
Trade Total will list totals of the above for all trades.
- Domain - the domain of the trade, linked to the page where traffic is sent.
- Ratio - the return ratio set in this trade's config.
- Qual - the ratio of (TRCL / Out). The smaller number below is this Qual * Ratio.
- In - Raw hits in this hour.
- Out - Raw hits send this hour. If a force is set for a trade it will appear below this number next to an f:
- Return - Ratio of (Out / In) in percent.
- GLCL - Number of gallery clicks generated by traffic coming from this trade. % of total clicks below.
- TRCL - Number of trade clicks generated by traffic coming from this trade. % of total clicks below.
- Prod - Productivity of the trade, i.e. if traffic clicks 2.5 times on average, the prod will be 250%, etc.
- 24 hour stats for In through Prod (coloured background).
Please note that No Cookie will always display 0 hits for in and out, but will display TRCL and GLCL data.
If you have added trades you may find some varying background colors. By default, a red background indicates
a trade which has been auto-suspended (perhaps due to inactivity, blacklisting, or cheat detection) while a
blue background indicates a trade which has been disabled manually.
The trades will be sorted by In by default, however you may click on 'Qual' or on any of the 24 hour stats column names
to sort via those methods as well.
Domain Column Links
- Edit - this uses the same form as 'Add Trade' described below.
- Logs - displays IP, browser language, and referrer logs. Note that it will only list duplicate IP's in
order to keep the logs appearing tidy. There is typically no reason to view individual IP addresses.
- Click Logs - (if Record Detailed Click Stats is set to yes)
- Suspicious Click Logs - (if Test Traffic for Bots is set to yes)
- Reset - resets all stats for a trade to 0, as if it were just added.
- Delete - deletes a trade.
- BL - Blacklist a trade. This presents you with three options, choose very carefully!
- Blacklist DOMAIN - typically this is the only option you should select. It will blacklist the selected
trade on this site and throughout your network.
- Blacklist IP - this is much more powerful. It blacklists the IP which this trade is hosted on. Any other
trades hosted on the same IP will be disabled the next time anti-cheat runs, and it will prevent other trades
using that IP from signing up. You should not generally use this feature unless you understand exactly what
this implies. Keep in mind many virtual hosts are on shared IP's.
- Blacklist webmaster signup IP - Only use this when you see a numerical IP! This will blacklist the
IP address used to sign up to a trade; not the other webmaster's server IP, but rather his (presumably) home
IP which belongs to his ISP. Any trades signed up under the same IP will be disabled the next time that
anti-cheat runs. No new trades will be permitted to sign up from that IP. This is convenient to use when you
find a cheater who has signed up to many trades using different domains and servers. Be careful not to
blacklist anything other than a numerical IP address.
- Trade Total and Site Total rows only:
- History Logs link - The last 30 days of hit & click data summarized. History logs are available for
individual trades as a sublink under each trade's logs link.
- Tag clicks - A summary of click data for any links set up with &tag= in the url, for the past 23
hours plus the current hour.
Add Trade Page
This same screen is also used for 'Edit Trade' where it would contain existing trade information.
- URL - the full url including http:// where traffic for this trade should be sent to.
- Title - the name for this trade as it should appear in the toplist.
- Description - the description for this trade as it should appear in the toplist.
- Ratio - desired return ratio, must be greater than 0.
- Hourly Force - number of hits to be forced to this trade every hour.
- One Time Force - number of hits forced to this trade at once.
- Stop trade if no hits in - when no hits are received after the specified number of hours, the trade will
be suspended due to inactivity. It will be reactivated automatically when one hit is received.
- Maximum Proxy % - if the percentage of proxy traffic exceeds this number then the trade will be
suspended when anti-cheat next runs. If more traffic arrives and this percent drops to an acceptable level
then it will be reactivated.
- Minimum Unique % - if the percentage of unique hits drops below this level, the trade will be auto-suspended
when anti-cheat next runs. If more traffic arrives and this percent rises to an acceptable level
then it will be reactivated.
- Minimum Prod % - if the prod drops below this level, the trade will be auto-suspended
when anti-cheat next runs. If prod rises to an acceptable level then it will be reactivated.
- Maximum Prod % - if the prod exceeds this level, the trade will be auto-suspended
when anti-cheat next runs. If prod lowers to an acceptable level then it will be reactivated.
- Minimum Qual - if the Qual drops below this level, the trade will be auto-suspended
when anti-cheat next runs. If Qual rises to an acceptable level then it will be reactivated.
- Minimum Good Language % - If the percent of traffic from Desired Languages (set in Site Config) drops
below this level then the trade will be auto-suspended when anti-cheat next runs. If this rises to an
acceptable level then it will be reactivated. This can be useful to help ensure a trade is sending enough
traffic from billable regions.
- Skim from this trade - if set to 'yes' traffic received from this trade may be skimmed to other trades.
- Show in toplist - if set to 'yes' this trade will appear in the toplist.
- Send skimmed to trade - if set to 'yes' this trade will receive skimmed traffic; 'no' means it will only
receive toplist hits.
- Auto Boost/Throttle - if set to 'on' Draupnir may force traffic to or cap this trade as it deems appropriate.
If set to 'off' Draupnir will never force to or cap the trade automatically. This may be usefull if, for instance,
you are forcing large amounts of traffic to a trade and do not wish for Draupnir to suspend it (perhaps when
feeding another site), or if the trade is another site in your network feeding this site, and you'd prefer
the auto-boost go to other trades rather than to your feeder site.
- Block toplist clicks - if set to 'yes' then traffic from this trade which clicks on a toplist link will be
redirected to the 'Fraud URL' set in Site Config. This is useful to prevent hitbot or low quality traffic
from being sent to trades. If anti-cheat disables a trade, it may enable this setting automatically
depending upon the circumstances.
- Manual Disable - if set to 'yes' no traffic will be sent to this trade and it will not appear in toplists.
When anti-cheat runs, if it finds something wrong it will switch the appropriate setting below from 'no' to
'yes'. Manually changing all settings back to 'no' will enable the trade, however if there is still a
problem when anti-cheat next runs, it will switch the setting to 'yes' automatically again.
- Disabled - Inactivity - If 'yes' it means the number of hours specified in 'Stop trade if no hits in'
has been exceeded.
- Disabled - Proxy - If 'yes' it means 'Maximum Proxy %' has been exceeded.
- Disabled - Unique - If 'yes' it means 'Minimum Unique %' has been exceeded.
- Disabled - Prod - If 'yes' it means the Prod is either too low or too high.
- Disabled - Language - If 'yes' it means 'Minimum Good Language %' has been exceeded.
- Disabled - Qual - If 'yes' it means Qual is below 'Minimum Qual'.
When anti-cheat runs it will compare the trade to the blacklists. If it finds something in the blacklist it
will then disable the trade and the settings below will switch from 'no' to 'yes'. Please note that if you
switch the setting manually to 'no' without properly editing the blacklist, the next time anti-cheat runs it
will disable the trade again.
- Domain Blacklisted - if 'yes' this trade's domain was found in the domain blacklist.
- IP Blacklisted - if 'yes' the server IP used by this trade was found in the IP blacklist.
- Webmaster Blacklisted - if 'yes' the personal IP of the webmaster who signed up for this trade was found
in the Webmaster IP blacklist.
- Page Content Blacklisted - not currently in use. At present, the page content blacklist only affects
new signups, so this should never get switched on for an existing trade. I may add a page scanner to evaluate
existing trades, comments from beta testers regarding this topic are welcome.
Site Config Page
- This sites main URL - the URL other sites should send traffic to. Required. Must end with a trailing / or a page name.
- This sites name - the title of this site as you would like it to appear in toplists.
- This sites description - the description for this site as you would like it to appear in toplists.
- Your eMail - address where this script should send notifications. It will never be publicly viewable.
- Your secret word - used as a key for security purposes and for your cron settings. If you ever attempt to
change it, it will likely regenerate a new key automatically, then you would need to login again and also
update your cron settings with the new secret word.
- Site format - select the format your site most closely resembles: TGP, MGP, Toplist, or Tube format.
- Link format - select the link format your site most closely resembles, a thumb site or a text site.
- Niche - select the niche your site most closely resembles.
- Accept auto joins from (niches) - if 'ANY similar' it will accept automatic trade signups from any similar niche.
This is highly recommended. If set to 'ONLY matching' it will only accept auto-joins from sites of the exact
same niche; this will result in far fewer acceptable trades.
- Accept auto joins from (site format) - if 'ANY' is selected a trade of any format will be allowed to
auto-join. If 'ONLY' then TGP's and Toplists will only trade with other TGP's and Toplists, and MGP's and
Tubes will only trade with other MGP's and Tubes. Keep in mind this and the previous setting ONLY affect
auto-joins from trusted networks, it will not affect signups made manually through the webmaster page.
- Install Type - select either Master or Slave. Each Draupnir network must have one and only one Master install.
- Master URL - the URL pointing to the directory where the MASTER copy of Draupnir is installed.
This URL must end with a trailing slash and must not be a page.
- Auto Update Slave Blacklists - this is only applicable if this is a MASTER install type. If set to yes,
the master install will copy blacklists and whitelists from each slave install at every hourly update, allowing
new blacklist/whitelist entries to propagate within your entire network within an hour or two. While this is a massive timesaver for large multi-site networks, it is not recommended for use by
networks using more than one server due to the possibility of connection timeouts interrupting the process.
If for some reason your master server cannot connect to a slave server then the lists would not update. That
said, I've been using it on 3 servers from the same host without difficulty.
- Username and Password - you may change them here.
- Filetype - the filetype of the page which will contain the draupnir_in.php script. It must be either .php
- User Disabled Color - the 3 or 6 character color code to indicate User Disabled trades.
- AntiCheat Disabled Color - the 3 or 6 character color code to indicate automatically disabled trades.
- Search Engines - a list of referrer domains, not containing the www., separated with spaces. Any hits
referred from these domains will show up in the stats under 'Search Engine'.
- Skim SE Traffic - choose whether to skim traffic from the referrers listed above or send it to galleries 100%
- Avoid High Load - this might be helpful on some servers running many (10+) copies of Draupnir. If enabled
it will check whether the server load specified below has been exceeded, and if so will randomly delay the start
of some cron processes until either the load subsides or a maximum time limit has passed. I have ~60 copies
running on one server using this feature.
- High Load Limit - see above.
- Record Detailed Click Stats - if set to 'yes' more detailed click information will be available in the
stats logs. Since this involves writing to an extra log file, disabling it may provide a very minor performance
advantage on extremely high traffic sites.
- Auto-delete inactive trades - if set to 'yes' any trade which has not sent a hit for 10 days and
does not have 'Stop trade if no hits' set to 'never', will be automatically deleted. This is very useful
to help keep the site admin tidy, and to help prevent too many inactive trades from bogging down the system.
- Build Mode - if set to 10, 20, or 30 days, this function finds 3 new trades (if possible) every day for
the set number of days, auto-joins them, and sets a small one-time force to those trades; as it joins the
new trades, it also automatically deletes the same quantity of the worst performing existing trades. This
should help build traffic to the site without requiring your manual intervention. The Draupnir algorithm
attempts to find the most appropriate, best matched trades from within your trusted networks and your own
network when setting up auto-joins.
- Toplist updates every (minutes) - enter an integer between 1 - 1440 (24 hours) to specify how frequently
toplists should update.
- Toplist template files - the names of the toplist template files, separated with one space between each
filename, without the .tpl extension. These template files should be uploaded into the draupnir_toplists/
- Toplist sorting method - select whether toplists should be sorted by clicks, hits, or qual.
- Signup Form Status - This has three options:
- Open - Webmaster signup form is open and trades are enabled by default.
- Closed - Webmaster signup form is closed and no new trades may signup.
- Form Open - Trade Disabled by Deafult - Webmaster signup form is open, however new trades will be
disabled by default until you enable them.
- Must send 1 hit to activate - this only works when the Signup Form is set to the 'Open' setting above.
New trades will be disabled by default, however after 1 hit is sent from that referrer they will then be
enabled automatically. This is very useful to prevent webmasters from signing up solely to leach traffic.
- Public Signup Default Ratio - If set to 'on', new trades which join from the Webmaster signup form will
be set to the ratio listed until the trade sends a total of at least 100 hits and anti-cheat analyzes the
traffic, at which point it will revert to the standard default ratio listed further down the page. Trades do
not need to send the 100 hits in only one day. This can be very useful to prevent your site from returning
traffic to a new trade sending low quality or cheating traffic. Be careful in selecting this ratio; any trade,
whether new or not, with the ratio entered here will automatically change to the default ratio when anti-cheat
runs. It is best to use a ratio that you would never use for any normal trade, such as 0.11 or something.
- Trade Rules - place any rules to be displayed on the signup page here. HTML is allowed.
- Display Trusted Request Link -
This simply invites other webmasters using this script to request trusted status from you.
- Display Traffic Requirements - If using the "Limit Best Returns By Volume" feature, setting this to "yes"
will cause the signup form to display a message instructing webmasters how many clicks their trade must
generate in order to obtain a full return ratio.
- Ranking Ratio - this setting affects the trade algorithm. It is highly recommended to leave it at the
default setting. Its effect is exponential in nature. Settings closer to 0.99 will send a more even
amount of hits to all trades, while settings closer to 0.5 will send most hits to the top trades only.
- Under Peak Qual Threshold - when the Qual of a trade reaches less than the product of this ratio
multiplied by its peak Qual in the past 24 hours, the trade will be flagged as underperforming. Under certain
circumstances if enough trades are performing under their peak qual Draupnir will attempt to auto join new
trades. The higher this number is, the more likely Draupnir will auto join new trades rather than attempt
to send more traffic to existing trades which are not be performing at their peak qual.
- Average Qual Threshold - When the Qual for a trade falls below the product of this number multiplied by
the Trade Total Qual, that trade will be capped according to Draupnir's algorithm until it reaches the Qual
determined by the Trade Total Qual multiplied by the 'Average Qual Release'. This is useful to prevent low
Qual trades from siphoning too much traffic that would be better sent to other trades. Note that this differs
from the Minimum Qual setting in that this function merely caps a trade, while the Minimum Qual setting
disables a trade. The Minimum Qual setting should be lower than this number.
- Average Qual Release - This number must be higher than the Average Qual Threshold and determines the
level at which a trade capped by the Average Qual Threshold would be uncapped.
- Boost High Prod Trades - If set to 'yes' then any trades whose prod is greater than the average prod
multiplied by the Limit will get favored to the degree specified by the Factor. For instance, if the average
trade prod is 250% and the Limit is 1.2, then trades sending better than 1.2*250, or 300% prod, would get a
- This effect of this function is linear in nature. Given the example above, a trade generating 301%
prod would get a very slight boost, a trade getting 310% prod would get a slightly larger boost, etc.
- The Factor is simply an arbitrary number which indicates the degree to which a trade meeting this Limit
should be boosted. A factor of 1 is generally recommended; a factor of 0.1 may produce barely noticeable
results, while a Factor of 10 might exaggerate results so much as to be useless. This allows alot of room
- Penalize Low Prod Trades - If set to 'yes' then any trades whose prod is lower than the average prod
multiplied by the Limit will get penalized to the degree specified by the Factor. For instance, if the
average trade prod is 250% and the Limit is 0.7, then trades sending less than 0.7*250, or 175% prod,
would get be penalized.
- This effect of this function is linear in nature. Given the example above, a trade generating 174%
prod would get a very slight penalty, a trade getting 150% prod would be penalized more, etc.
- The Factor is simply an arbitrary number which indicates the degree to which a trade meeting this Limit
should be penalized. A factor of 1 is generally recommended; a factor of 0.1 may produce barely noticeable
results, while a Factor of 10 might exaggerate results so much as to be useless. This allows alot of room
- Never Double Skim - If set to 'yes' then no two consecutive clicks will ever be skimmed to trades. This
can be useful to help improve the prod of your traffic on your trade's sites.
- Dynamic Double Skim - If both this and Never Double Skim are set to 'yes' then the skim settings will be
dynamically adjusted on the fly to maintain the intended skim. This will only function if the skim is set to
more than 52%. For instance, if you have the skim set to 60% and you select only Never Double Skim then half
of the clicks will be skimmed at 60%, while the other half will go 100% to galleries, generating an 80% net
skim. By also selecting Dynamic Double Skim, this adjusts the skim on the clicks that will not go 100% to
galleries, resulting in a net skim closer to the intended 60%.
- Send NoCookie to Alt URL - If 'yes' all clicks from No Cookie traffic will be redirected to the 'Alt URL'
- Alt URL - Any URL, a default URL with a message telling visitors to enable cookies is provided.
- Block Fraud Traffic - If 'yes' traffic from trades which have been blacklisted or set off proxy/language
anti-cheat detection will go 100% to galleries and any toplist clicks from this referrer will go to the
'Fraud URL' specified below. This is useful to prevent fake or low quality traffic from reaching your
- Fraud URL - Any URL, a default URL with a message telling "visitors" they are suspected of being a
hitbot is provided :-)
- Test Traffic for Bots - If set to 'yes' then draupnir_imagetracker.php must be
included on the same page that draupnir_in.php is on. This will test incoming traffic for certain
characteristics indicative of non-human traffic on the fly and record detailed stats logs when a suspicious
click is made. Due to the nature of AOL traffic, it will set off this alert every time, so AOL traffic is
simply noted in the log files and no further action is taken. All non-AOL traffic which sets off this alert
is set to go 100% to galleries so that it will not be sent to your trades. If Block Fraud Traffic is set to
'yes' then this traffic will also be sent to the Fraud URL if it clicks on a toplist link.
- Click Limit - This is the maximum number of times a visitor may click before that visitor will no longer
be redirected to any trades.
- Admin Skim - If you have any draupnir_out.php settings using '&pct=admin', this skim level will be used.
- Admin Force 1st Clicks - If you have draupnir_out.php settings using '&f=admin', the number of first clicks
specified will be sent 100% to galleries.
- Force Admin Override - If this is set to 'yes', all gallery links, except those set to &pct=0 or &pct=100,
will have their settings overwritten with the settings specified above in Admin Skim and Admin Force 1st Clicks.
This is a convenient way to explore new skim settings without needing to rebuild your page.
- Desired Languages - List the two letter language codes for all languages which should be considered when
calculating the 'Minimum Good Language %' here. Separate each language code with a space. Refer to the linked
page for valid language codes.
- Limit Best Returns By Volume - This works in conjunction with the three settings below in order to
drastically change the outgoing trade algorithm. I do not recommend using this feature unless you
thoroughly understand the concepts presented.
- Algorithm concept (this is not a setting) Using this feature can alter the trade algorithm to cause
it to favor trades of a higher volume. In doing so, it makes it very difficult for smaller trades to grow
without the other webmaster forcing traffic to push them up on your outlists. On the other hand, by limiting
the number of trades which are receiving the largest share of traffic, you might be able to cause those trades
to grow significantly larger than you would be able to if the traffic were being spread around more thinly to
a larger number of trades. This feature is probably of greatest value to sites receiving lots of feeder traffic,
lots of search engine traffic, or which have lots of bookmarkers.
For instance, let's say that you limit the Full Returns to the top 10 trades only, and any trade below the #10 spot
will be capped by a factor of 0.5x. You then must choose how to rank the top 10 trades; you may select the trades
which generate the largest number of clicks in total, or those which generate the most trade clicks. After making
this choice, the algorithm will analyze all of your trades with every skimmed click, determine which 10 of your
trades have the largest volume, and cap the rest of your trades automatically. This will essentially cause most
of your trades under the #10 position to receive traffic only from the toplists or from users who click so much that
they have already seen your top 10 trades. If a trade below the #10 spot were to begin oversending alot of traffic,
perhaps by a factor of 200%, then that may allow them to receive some premium skimmed clicks which they otherwise
would not receive. You may wish to state this on your signup page, in order to encourage new traders to force
some traffic to your site.
- Rank By - Specify whether the algorithm should favor trades generating the most total clicks, or the most trade
- Full Returns To Top - The number of trades which should be sent full returns.
- Cap Lower Trades By - The factor by which lower ranked trades should be capped. Setting this to 0.99 would have
virtually no effect at all, setting it 0.8 or 0.9 might require smaller trades to oversend slightly, and setting it
to something like 0.1 would essentially cut off most skimmed traffic to all smaller trades.
New trades are assigned these values by default. See 'Trade Settings' above for an explanation of each setting.
Blacklists Page - General Info
Some notes about blacklists:
- If you are using slave networks, you should not put large amounts of data in the blacklists. Doing
so might slow or impede system performance. You should only include cheater domains, IP's, etc, that are
actually signing up to your network, not merely big lists found on webforums.
- Although it is possible to use one MASTER install to control SLAVE installs set on multiple servers,
this is not recommended. When the blacklists attempt to sync, a connection must be made from the
master install to each slave install while each blacklist and whitelist transfers, and if they are on
different servers this may take a long time or not complete at all if for some reason the connection speed
is poor. Again, it may work, however this is not recommended.
- When a domain (or IP, webmaster IP, word, etc) is blacklisted, if Auto Update Slave Blacklists is set to
'yes' on the master install it will propagate throughout your entire network, usually within an hour or two.
The master install will copy entries from the slave sites once per hour, and the slave sites copy the
blacklists from the master install as required.
- If you delete something from a blacklist, it will not only be removed from the blacklist but also be
put into the corresponding whitelist. This whitelist entry will eventually propagate to all other Draupnir
installs in your network, and will therefore clear the item from being in the blacklists on your other sites.
- When someone attempts to signup a new trade via the webmaster page which has a blacklisted domain or IP,
the webmaster page will reject the signup and give the webmaster an excuse about the maximum unreviewed
trades being reached, which is simply to discourage them without making them aware that they have been
banned. There is no 'unreviewed trade' limit.
- One more reminder - do not place large amounts of data in the blacklists. If you have 1MB of data
in the blacklists and 20 sites in your network, this means that every time the entire network synchronizes
blacklists it will transfer 20 x 1MB data between the installations. This may slow the system down
Blacklists Page - MASTER Install
- Synchronize blacklists on ALL slave sites - Clicking this will synchronize the blacklists on all SLAVE
sites with the blacklists on the MASTER site. Depending upon how many slave sites are in your network, this
may take some time to complete.
- List all slave sites - Clicking this will allow you to synchronize the blacklists with ONE slave site
of your choice.
- Edit Domain Blacklist - Blacklisting a domain will prevent sites on that domain from joining through the
signup form, and will also disable any existing trades with that domain the next time anti-cheat runs. If the
'Also blacklist IP' checkbox is selected, this will attempt to look up the IP address of the trade and also
blacklist the IP. Bear in mind that the IP may be unavailable if the site has gone offline or if there is a
connection problem; this may cause the system to hang for a while until it stops searching for the IP.
- Edit IP Blacklist - Blacklisting an IP will prevent all sites on that IP from joining through the signup
form, and will also disable any existing trades using that IP the next time anti-cheat runs.
- Edit Page Content Blacklist - When a potential trade attempts to sign up using the public join form, its
entire HTML will be scanned, searching for any words that appear in this blacklist. If any banned words are
found then the join request will be denied. It will not disable existing trades containing this info and you
may still use the admin join form to set up trades containing these terms.
- Edit Signup Words Blacklist - This feature only blocks new signups using the public join form that have
any of these words in either the URL, Name, or Description. It will not disable existing trades containing
this info and you may still use the admin join form to set up trades containing these terms.
- Edit Webmaster Blacklist - This is a list of ip's which webmasters have signed up from (presumably their
home ip address), not server ip's. Blacklisting a webmaster IP will prevent a webmaster on that IP from
signing up with the join form, and will also disable any existing trades that were signed up using that IP
the next time anti-cheat runs.
- All Whitelists - When an item is deleted from one of the blacklists above, it will be copied into the
corresponding whitelist in order to ensure that the whitelisted item is removed from blacklists on other
sites in your network, and is not copied back into this installation's blacklist when it syncs with another
site which may still have it in the blacklist.
Blacklists Page - SLAVE Install
Merely accessing this page on a slave install will cause it to attempt to synchronize all blacklists and
whitelists with the MASTER install. It will only sync once per minute however, to prevent the server from
being overloaded with requests.
All Edit Blacklist and Edit Whitelist functions are identical to those described on the Master install above.
Network Page - General Info
- Trade with own sites - Clicking this will take you to a page where you may easily set up trades with
other sites within your own network. By selecting a trade and clicking 'Setup Trade' it adds that trade
to this site, adds this site's trade info to the selected site, and sets a very small force to the other
site in order to get the trade started. The trade will be disabled on the other site until 1 hit is sent.
- Trade with a trusted network site - This functions in the exact same way as described above, except it
allows you to set up trades with any site listed in a TRUSTED NETWORK rather than only your own network.
Network Page - MASTER Install
- Display network stats - Clicking this will display 24 hour stats summaries for every site within your
network. The master install be listed at the top and all slave installs will be listed alphabetically. This
displays Raw Hits, Search Engine Hits, Trade Clicks, Gallery Clicks, and Prod for each site within the
network as well as totals for each site. This is updated once per hour. Newly added trades may display 0 sums
or no data for the first hour. Since this requires connecting to every site in the network, and in some cases
compiling stats if there have been no visits to the sites, this can take some time to complete and download
however it is usually fairly quick.
- Display Draupnir build date for all sites - Clicking this will display a list of all the slave sites in
your network, and report the build date for the version of Draupnir running on each site. This feature is of
great value for those of you running more than a dozen or so Draupnir installs, since you might not update all
of them at the same time, this provides you with a quick reference of which sites might be updated. Please note
that this feature only works for Draupnir builds as of December 18, 2009 and later. Earlier versions will
display an "unknown" build date. Any build dates which do not match your master install build date, will
display in red.
- Add/Remove/List Slave sites - Every time you create a slave site, you must add it to the list here in
order for network features to function correctly. If you delete a site, you should remove it from this list.
- Generate or Edit MASTER password - You must copy this password to every slave site in your network in
order for network features to function correctly. The first time you access a master install, this will be
blank. Just click the button and a password to be generated randomly.
- Add/Remove/Approve/List Trusted networks - You may add other trusted networks to your site here in order
to be able to set up trades with them easily and automatically. Also, any webmasters requesting TRUSTED
NETWORK status through the webmaster page will be displayed here pending your approval. Important - add
the directory where the master draupnir is installed such as: http://www.domain.com/
(with a trailing slash /) not http://www.domain.com/page.php. After adding a
trusted network here all of the trades from that network will appear in the 'Trade with a trusted network
Network Page - SLAVE Install
- Enter MASTER password - You must copy the 'MASTER Password' generated from the master install here.